Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Uprinting - Blogger of the Week

I recent found out that I was named Blogger of the Week by the uprinting sponsorship team! Wow! What an honor!

Here is the post featured in the blogger of the week section:

UPrinting Blogger of the Week

Posted by Jarmaine (UPrinting) on March 22, 2010 at 3:33pm

When I was in college, I took up a required photography course. Needless to say, it was no easy feat, especially with a difficult professor! But I learned how to appreciate photography more because of that. I always love and appreciate so much the hard work that photographers put into their craft.

This week's featured blogger happens to be very good at capturing those special moments. Photographing babies and toddlers is not easy, but you wouldn't be able to tell from her photos. You'd think those adorable little cuties were pros at posing in front of the camera. I couldn't help but gush at them; with their teeny tiny toes and hands, and their innocent smiles, perfectly captured by an amazing photographer.

Armed with her photography skills and tools, and of course her passion for her craft, she brings magic to life in her photographs. Congratulations Sara, you are our Blogger of the Week!

Check out Sara's profile here: http://uprinting.ning.com/profile/SaraPatton
Her Photo Blog: http://www.sarapattonphotography.blogspot.com/