Sunday, February 28, 2010

How I Spend My Days...

You may already know that last month I left my job of 9 years...

and this is why:














This is my little man Levi. Man this kid is so much fun! I can't believe he'll already be 2 next month, although he's acted it for quite some time now. I just feel so incredibly lucky to be able to catch all his new tricks as they happen, I wish I would have been able to do this when my girls were little too.

Levi is hard to catch in pictures, as he's always moving soooo fast! I tried getting a few boyish props to attempt to some new photos of him, but that lasted, oh about 30 seconds. So busy, and so much personality, I swear this kid needs his own show, he's already an entertainer/rockstar/comedian! And I think he may be becoming a mama's boy too ;)